Oregon State University

Can’t find an event? We’re busy migrating to a new event calendar. Try looking at the new calendar



Event Details

Kappa Delta's Mock Rock

Tuesday, April 9, 2013 - Saturday, April 13, 2013 (All Day Event)

Mock Rock is Kappa Delta's annual philanthropy that donates 80% of its proceeds locally to the Center Against Rape and Domestic Violence and the remaining 20% to the national organzation of Prevent Child Abuse America. Throughout the week, Kappa Delta has a booth set up in the quad where participating members of Greek life can check-in for points, donate money in their chapter's name, and participate in the competitions. On Tuesday (4/9/13), Papa's Pizza donates 50% of all meals purchased with the Mock Rock flyer to this philanthropy. On Wednesday (4/10/13), chapters can decorate their houses for spirit points. The lip-sync and dance competition is on Friday (4/12/13) at Gill Coliseum. The winners of the week's activities are announced as well. Girl Scouts sell delicious cookies before and after the show. 

 The event is open to everyone! 

Gill Coliseum (campus map)
MU Quad
Victoria Lynch, Chelsea Rowell
(650) 483-2379, (503) 348-1090
kdmockrock at gmail.com
This is a repeating event starting on: 04/08/2013 9:00 AM
  • Recurring every day, ending on 04/12/2013
Recent Occurrences:
This event appears on the following calendars: