● Cost is $10 (collected at clinic)
● Location of clinic is at Silver Bullet Stables, 19700 S Fischers Mill Rd, Oregon City
● Each of the 10 steps will be demonstrated by a rider and critiqued by the Dad Potter judge, Candi Bothum.
● Tryouts for the 3 steps or all 10 steps will follow the clinic.
● Bring your Advancement Program book and the Dad Potter Application Form with your leader’s signature if you plan to try out. Forms are available at the 4-H office and online at http://oregon.4h.oregonstate.edu/sites/default/files/DadPotter.pdf.
The clinic is open to Juniors, Intermediates and Seniors.Members must have passed the riding advancement steps they are trying out for and the recommended advancements for their age level (see page 5 of the Advancement Program).
● Show attire must be worn if you wish to try for an award. ● Earn a certificate for correctly completing 3 steps or a medal for all 10 steps!
Pre-registration is required by April 21. Call 971-404-5968 to register or for questions.