Check-in/Registration starts at 8:00 am and show will begin at 9:15 am!!
FOOD BOOTH available!
Bring all your animals in leak proof cages. There will be a sale area separate from show area.
For more information/questions: Call John Nyberg at 971-832-0777
SILENT AUCTION 8:30-1:00 pm. No live animals in auction
Silent Auction: Proceeds will support the Yamhill County 4-H Small Animal program. A variety of nice items will be up for bid. Your auction items are welcome as long as they are new or almost new in condition. Auction will open at 8:30 am and close at 1:00 pm. Please bring cash or checkbook for your purchases.
* Rabbits, Cavies: Bring your own show carpet. Bring animals in leak proof cages.
* Poultry: Bring animals in leak proof cages. * Cats with unclipped nails or claws will not be allowed to show. Bring own show carpet.
* Cats: A figure 8 or H-harness and leashes are required when showing your cat.
* Cats and Dogs: Please bring proof of rabies vaccination/health certificate.
* Dogs: A 6’ leash and kennel or exercise pen required.
* ALL ANIMALS MUST BE PARASITE FREE
Lewis Building, Yamhill Co. Fairgrounds